Sunday, May 9, 2010

MOTHER's DAY

oWhHh..
seBelum teRLupa

Mothers Day Pictures, Images and Photos

hEpi moTher's Day
to aLL motHers in d wHole wOrld..

2 my mOm (iBu), zaRuL saYang iBu SoO muCh
xDa iBu zaRuL poWn xda kaT DuNia nie
tHaNk You for all the thiNgs that U giVes to mE, siNce i was '1 hari' until now.. 22 years old oredy

thaNk you sOo muCh Bu.. 

U ARE THE GREATESt !!!

___________________________________________

balloons Pictures, Images and Photos

My Mom

My mom is very special,
My mom is very kind,
My mom always tells me I'm special,
She's always on my mind.

My mom watches me grow,
My mom watches me cry,
Of course she'll always know,
She'll never have to tell me goodbye.

My mom will always hug and kiss,
My mom will always care.
My days she will never miss,
Cuz I'm her little teddy bear.

*****

No comments: